- Choose your Study plan based on your Bachelor degree:
S = Systems (Engineering Sciences or Mechatronics)
M = Mechanics
E = Electronics
I = Individual (other cases)
- Download the pdf and fill in the form by computer and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with file-name and subject “PDS2020-Mechatronics-SURNAME-Name-matricola.pdf“.
- Wait for the approval by email, print and bring a copy to the Didactic Office (Simona Ranieri) – (during the covid-19: send a signed copy by email)
For any problem contact the Didactic Office (email@example.com).
- If you need the approved copy, please contact the “Secretariat Student Office” at the Didactic building Engineering.
- Submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Request to change the study plan – Mechatronics“, with a good motivation, specifying the subject to leave and the new one to add.
- Remind to attach a copy of the last approved study plan (ask for it to the Student Secretariat of Engineering).
- Ask to join the channel of MS TEAMS STUDENTS 1st Year 2020-21 Mechatronics
The coordinator will evaluate your request and the Didactic Office will give you an answer soon.