- Choose your Study plan based on your Bachelor degree:
S = Systems (Engineering Sciences or Mechatronics)
M = Mechanics
E = Electronics
I = Individual (other cases)
- Download the pdf and fill in the form digitally.
- Send your study plan to firstname.lastname@example.org, writing this name in the SUBJECT line: Pds2021MECHA, and this format as filename:
- Wait for the approval by email, print, sign, and send/bring a copy to the Didactic Office (Simona Ranieri)
For any problem contact the Didactic Office (email@example.com).
- If you need the approved copy, please contact the “Secretariat Student Office” at the Didactic building of Engineering.
- Submit a request to the Coordinator and to firstname.lastname@example.org writing in the object line: “Request to change the study plan – Mechatronics“, with a good motivation, specifying the subjects to remove and to add.
- Fill in this form MOD-PDS2021-Mechatronics-SURNAME-Name-matricola and attach a copy of the last approved study plan (ask for it at the Student Secretariat of Engineering).
- Ask to join the channel of MS TEAMS STUDENTS STUDENTS 1st Year 2021-22 Mechatronics
The coordinator will evaluate your request and the Didactic Office will give you an answer soon.