Documents required to submit your application
- Scientific CV [Please fill in the form provided] — any other forms are not allowed.
- Passport or ID Card
- Either Language Certificate* (date of certificate: from August 2018 onwards; minimum level: B2-Upper Intermediate) for non-native English speakers, or Nationality/Citizenship/Country of Residence Statement for native English speakers.
- Bachelor’s degree certificate with the final GPA (when available), including, for Academic titles obtained outside Italy, the Certificate of Comparability and/or Verification for academic recognition provided by CIMEA.
- Transcripts of Records [Bachelor’s degree] — including all exam dates and scores – and pdf copy of the thesis (when available).
- Two Reference letters [in pdf format, written & signed by two Professors from the same University awarding the Bachelor’s Degree].
- Video (max 3 minutes): self-presentation and motivations.
Furthermore, submitting, in the proper input field, the GRE® General Test score (https://www.ets.org/gre/revised_general/about) will be taken into adequate consideration.
Documents for the enrollment
- Copy of the Residence Permit or copy of the receipt of the stay permission request.
- Copy of the Fiscal Code.
- 3 passport-size photos.
- Copy of the Italian language certification level B1/B2 (for courses taught in Italian).
- Copy of the pre-enrollment with the authenticated signature of the Italian Diplomatic authorities in your Country.
- Copy of the passport pages with your personal data and visa.
- Copy of Health Insurance.
- Copy of the letter of admission, when provided
WARNING: All the documents in a foreign language must be provided with an official translation in Italian and consular validation (you can refer to local translators and then request the Italian competent authorities in your Country to certify the compliance of the translation. This legalization is not necessary if the certificate reports the Apostille Aja).
- True Copy of the academic title obtained in a University or post-secondary title obtained in a Non-University institution that allows, in your Country, to continue your studies in an academic institution;
- Or True Copy of the academic title equipped with an official translation in Italian and validated by the Italian competent authorities in the Country of the educational system attended. This validation is not necessary if the certification presents the “Aja Apostille”;
- accompanied by the original of the Declaration of Value of the final title issued by the Italian competent authorities for the territory.
Furthermore, it is required the transcript issued by the competent University which states the exams passed with an official translation in Italian and validated by Italian competent authorities; as well as, for each subject, the description of the programs attended to obtain the mentioned title. The transcript can be replaced by the “Diploma Supplement”.