Submit your Pre-Application at the following link on Delphi: ASSESSMENT
- The cost of the assessment is 30€ for all the APPLICANTS HOLDING A FOREIGN TITLE.
- The accepted candidate will automatically receive an email in English describing the steps to print the admission letter.
- The enrollment of EU and non-EU citizens holding a qualification obtained abroad is subject to the validity of the documentation and the degree
(student identity info)
- Only after the pre-application, you can pay the bulletin, automatically generated by the system at the following link of the Unicredit Bank;
- or using the new system of payment with PagoPA; (new form this year 2020)
- Validate application at the following link; inserting Ctrl and Auth codes indicated on the payment receipt (see box b), on-line, otherwise, your application will not be considered; the Unicredit Bank will send it via e-mail within 4 days.
After being accepted:
- All applicants holding a non-Italian Degree must apply for a “Declaration of Value” at the Italian Embassy/Consulate in the country in which the Degree was issued or apply for the “Statement of Comparability” at CIMEA
- Non-EU students living abroad, are also requested to submit a pre-enrollment application to the Italian Embassy/Consulate in their country of residence
- A confirmation email will be sent to the selected candidates who will have to present to the Italian embassy in their country to meet the visa requirements.
- In order to download a letter of acceptance you have to:
– go to the site http://delphi.uniroma2.it
– Click on the Student Section,
– then click on the link 1) Assessment,
– and after a click on the link b) download letter of acceptance.
– Insert your Italian Fiscal Code ———– and your ctrl ———
- Upon your arrival in Rome at Tor Vergata University, the “International Students Office” will guide you in completing your registration.