Students who intend to make use of the services provided by the University of Rome Tor Vergata must be up to date with the payment of fees and university contributions.
Students who are behind with the payment of their fees:
- cannot take exams
- cannot obtain any certificate relative to his/her student career
- cannot transfer credits to another University
Fees and contributions have to be paid with the following modalities:
a) First Instalment
All students except for those who are exempt from payment must pay the first instalment which includes:
1. 16-euro stamp duty
2. 140-euro regional fee
3. University contribution that varies according to the type of taxation:
a. Ordinary taxation: 0 Euros
b. Superior taxation: 200 Euros
c. Maximum taxation: 332 Euros
An example of how the first instalment is calculated is shown below
||Taxation class (in Euros)
|Amount 1st Installment
– Deadline for the payment of the First Instalment
For the students enrolling in the first year, the first instalment must be paid during the enrolment procedures. If this is not specified in the course call, the first instalment must be paid by November 6th, 2017.
For enrolment in academic years following year one, the first instalment must be paid by November 6th 2017
The first payment slip is issued by the Delphi system in the section reserved for initial registration in year one or in the following academic years.
In cases of late payment, a penalty will automatically be added to your next instalment:
- 50 Euros for payments made by December 31st, 2017
- 100 Euros for payments between January 1st and March 30th , 2018
b) Second Instalment
The amount of the second instalment is based on the contribution class of the degree course, the type of taxation (ordinary, superior or maximum) and the student’s family income (ISEE-University).
PRINT OF SECOND INSTALLMENT PAYMENT SLIP
a. Connect to Delphi website: delphi.uniroma2.it
b. Select “Student Section”
c. Click on Key 4 “MANAGE CAREER ONLINE”
d. Select “Payment of Taxes and contributions”
e. Print the payment note
f. Pay the instalment at any UniCredit Bank. The receipt will contain an AUTH code (confirmation code). It is also possible to pay your participation fee and university contributions online by clicking here or by connecting to the Unicredit website, www.unicredit.it and then clicking on: Università degli Studi di Roma “Tor Vergata”> Pagamenti (Payments).
g. Connect again to the Delphi Online Services site and enter the payment details (CTRL and AUTH codes) and you will be issued a bank receipt which confirms your payment.
– Deadline for the payment of the Second Instalment
The second instalment may be paid in two ways:
- Divided into two payments (standard option)
– 50% by March 30th, 2018
– 50% by June 1st, 2018
- A single payment by March 30th, 2018 if you select “pagamento in un’unica soluzione” (single payment) or if the second instalment is lower than 300 Euros.
In case of late payment, a penalty will be automatically added to your next instalment of:
- 50 Euros for payments within one month after the deadline
- 100 Euros for payments more than one month after the deadline
In order to better understand the taxation system, listed below is a fee simulator: http://iseeu.uniroma2.it/ select “Simulatore tasse 2017/18”.