- Admission: For admission to the Master of Science in Mechatronics Engineering, prospective students must have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering Sciences, Mechatronics, Electronics, or Mechanics. Other degrees will be evaluated. It is preferable to submit a translation in English or in Italian of the Degree certificate with a degree mark in tenths.
- Students with a final GPA above 7.0 out of 10 or 2,8 out of 4 will have priority
- All applications must be submitted exclusively via our online portal Delphi following the indications given.
- Applications sent via email will be ignored.
- To be admitted to this course you must provide the documentation issued by the Italian authorities concerning your previous studies and your work experiences in your own country.
- Only candidates who successfully complete the online application – attaching all the required documents (pdf format) – paying and validating the application fee by the specified deadlines and conditions, are admitted to the selection procedure. Candidates who will miss one of the previous steps will not be taken into consideration.
- Pending applications will have a better assessment at the end of the deadline, so do not write to ask for information about the result. Thank you
FOLLOW THESE STEPS TO APPLY FOR ADMISSION:
- APPLY for Admission (upload the required documents and fill in the application form)
- PAY THE APPLICATION FEE € 30 (through the PagoPA system)
- CONCLUDE YOUR APPLICATION (Return to the Delphi platform to validate the payment – Box 2 “You have already filled out an application”); Insert your Fiscal Code and CTRL code which are both on your application request; Select “Request validation” and Click on CONFIRM PagoPA – “PagoPA English Guide“
TO APPLY FOR THE REGISTRATION:
REGISTRATION PROCEDURE (from Delphi)
- REGISTRATION PROCEDURE (after receiving the Admission letter) -It is possible to proceed with the APPLICATION FOR REGISTRATION in the following cases:
- Has passed the Admission Test (Course of Study With Limited Number of Access)
- Has finished the Mandatory Assessment Test for admission to the Degree Course (3 Years) for Open Access;
- Has received the Clearance for the Enrollment to the Master Degree (2 years) after evaluation of curricular requirements.
To obtain the Study Visa to enter Italy from the Embassy/Consulate, you are required to fill out a pre-enrollment application online through the Universitaly portal.
I remind you to UPLOAD your ADMISSION LETTER to UniversItaly
MIUR: (A.A. 2021-22) PROCEDURES FOR ENTRY, RESIDENCY, AND ENROLMENT OF INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS AND THE RESPECTIVE RECOGNITION OF QUALIFICATIONS, FOR HIGHER EDUCATION COURSES IN ITALY FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR (the regulation in force is updated for the next Academi Year 2021-22, from the 16 of April 2021)
– ENG.pdf – ITA.pdf
RECOGNITION OF QUALIFICATIONS (CIMEA)
It is, therefore, fundamental to know the purpose and the objective for which recognition is requested by our system before beginning any evaluation procedure. The CIMEA release the Statement of Comparability of the academic titles.
- You can read more information on “How to Apply” from “Tor Vergata” website
- Apply for starting procedure of Admission at Tor Vergata by 30 June 2021
- The procedures for issuing these visas must be concluded by 30 November 2021, to allow the effective enrolment of international students and the subsequent payment of university fees, without prejudice to any future different indications from the Ministry for Universities and Research agreed with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation, also based on the evolution of the current pandemic situation.
- Apply to Universitaly and contact the Italian Embassy of your Country by 31 August 2021.
ADMISSION PROCEDURE (for Italian students and international who DO NOT need VISA for study purposes)
Educational Offer: MECHATRONICS [PROCEDURES ENROLLMENT.PDF]
- REQUEST VERIFICATION OF ACADEMIC REQUIREMENTS – Curricular Requirements: Degree courses explicitly stated; knowledge acquired of specific sectors of scientific and disciplinary fields and level of basic knowledge verified by the University. Fulfillment of these requirements is compulsory prior to the Enrollment to a chosen Master Degree Course subject to verification of curricular requirements.)
- Registration with Course Abbreviation – This section is dedicated to those who have a degree or other qualification that can be evaluated for the purpose of admission to the first year of the selected course of study as a result of the recognition of credits (CFU) acquired during the previous Course of Study.
- Transfer from another Ateneo (from July to March)
- REGISTRATION PROCEDURES
DEADLINE 2021-2022 [PDF]
|SUBMISSION OF REQUEST FOR ASSESSMENT OF REQUIREMENTS ON DELPHI WEBSITE (art. 2)
*For students who graduated from Tor Vergata, please contact the Student Office of Engineering.
|1st window: from 10/07/2021 to 15/09/2021
2nd window: from 18/09/2021 to 15/11/2021
3rd window: from 18/11/2021 to 15/01/2022
4th window: from 18/01/2022 to 15/03/2022
|ENROLLMENT (1st fee)(art. 4)
||from 01/08/2021 to 31/03/2022
|2nd fee (if shared in two solutions, see art. 4)
•50% by 31/03/2022
•50% by 31/05/2022
•50% by 31/05/2022
•50% by 30/06/2022
|2nd fee (one solution, see art. 4)
||1 and 2: by 31/03/2022
4: by 31/05/2022