- Choose your Study plan based on your Bachelor degree:
S = Systems (Engineering Sciences or Mechatronics)
M = Mechanics
E = Electronics
I = Individual (other cases)
- For the OPTIONAL COURSES*, set an appointment with Prof. Gian Carlo CARDARILLI <email@example.com> sending an email with this subject: “Study plan – optional courses“;
- Download the pdf and fill in the form by computer and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with file-name and subject “PDS2020-Mechatronics_SURNAME-Name-matricola.pdf“.
- Wait for the approval by email, print and bring a copy to the Didactic Office (Simona Ranieri) – (during the covid-19: send a signed copy by email)
For any problem contact the Didactic Office.
- If you need the approved copy, please contact the “Secretariat Student Office” at the Didactic building Engineering.
*Suggestions for optional courses:
As a first choice, student can insert subjects belonging to the curricula (System, Mechanics, Electronics).
- the following subjects are suggested from the Master of Science in “ICT and Internet Engineering“ :
- from the Master Science in Mechanics:
Advanced Structural Mechanics (for students with skills in Machine Design)
During ERASMUS time, you should take exams for at least 12 credits as optional courses, according to your learning agreement.
How to change your study plan
- Submit a request to email@example.com with the subject “Request to change the study plan – Mechatronics“, with a good motivation, specifying the subject to leave and the new one to add.
- Remind to attach a copy of the last approved study plan (ask for it to the Student Secretariat of Engineering).
The coordinator will evaluate your request and the Didactic Office will give you an answer soon.
Academic Year 2019-20 - SUBJECTS and TEACHERS for the different curricula "E-M-S"
Y. s. SUBJECTS CFU SSD M S E DEP. TEACHERS
1 I 8039786 Innovative Materials with Laboratory 6 ING-IND/21 M S DIICI - DII - DII Maria Elisa Tata (2CFU) / Girolamo Costanza (2CFU)/ Alesssandra Varone (esterno) (2CFU)
1 I 8037957 Kinematics & dynamics of mechanism 9 ING-IND/13 E DII Marco Ceccarelli (ES)
1 I 8039785 Robot Mechanics 9 ING-IND/13 M S DII Marco Ceccarelli
1 I 8037956 Digital Electronics 9 ING-INF/01 M DIE Marco Re (ES)
1 I 8039781 Power Electronics and Electrical Drives 9 ING-INF/01 M S E DII Stefano Bifaretti
1 II 8037955 Mechanics of materials and structures 9 ICAR/08 E Micheletti Andrea (ES)
1 II 8039784 Internal Combustion Engines 9 ING-IND/08 M S E DII Stefano Cordiner (MECCA) e Bartolucci Lorenzo
1 II 8039166 VLSI Circuit and System Design 9 ING-INF/01 S E DIE Marco Re (ES)
1 II 8037953 Feedback control systems 9 ING-INF/04 M DIE Cristiano Maria Verrelli (ES)
1 II 8039791 Nanotechnology 6 ING-INF/02 S DIE AGRESTI Antonio (3CFU) / Fabio Matteocci (3CFU)
1 II 8039146 Thermodynamics and Heat transfer 9 ING-IND/10 E Paolo Coppa (ES)
1 II 8037954 Analogue Electronics 9 ING-INF/01 M DIE Paolo Colantonio / Rocco Giofré (ES)
1 I optional courses 6 S E 1 II optional courses 6 S 2nd Year 2 I 8039795 Electronics of IoT and embedded systems: ING-INF/01 M S E DIE Ernesto Limiti / Gian Carlo Cardarilli / Rocco Giofré
2 I M-5519 ELECTRONICS OF IOT 6 ING-INF/01 M S E DIE Ernesto Limiti / Rocco Giofré
2 I M-5520 DESIGN OF EMBEDDED SYSTEMS FOR MECHATRONICS 6 ING-INF/01 M S E DIE Gian Carlo Cardarilli
2 I 8039927 Integrated Sensors 9 ING-INF/01 M S E DIE Corrado Di Natale
2 I 8039823 Control of Mechanical Systems 9 ING-INF/04 M S E DIE Riccardo Marino
2 II 8039782 Control of Electrical Machines 6 ING-INF/04 S DIE Cristiano Verrelli
2 II 8039787 Measurement Systems for Mechatronics 6 ING-INF/07 S E DIE Arianna Mencattini Sciunzi
2 II optional courses 6 E 2 II optional courses 12 M 2 II 8039793 INTERNSHIP 6 M S E 2 II 8039794 FINAL EXAM 12 M S E