Applications and enrolment at the University of Rome Tor Vergata, as for all other public Italian universities, are regulated by the Ministry of University and Research (MUR) in accordance with the Ministry of the Interior and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
All candidates worldwide wishing to study at an Italian University must meet the legal requirements established by the Italian Government.
|Each candidate can solely submit one application in the current Academic Year 2022-2023.
Pre-enrolment procedures will open on the 1st of April 2022 and end on the 14th of July 2022.
Enrolment procedures will open on the 15th of July 2022 and end on the 31st of March 2023.
All the applications must be submitted exclusively via our online Delphi platform at https://delphi.uniroma2.it/totem/jsp/homeStudenti.jsp?language=EN, by following the instructions there provided and select in order:
Application to programmes taught in English a.y. 2022/2023;
a) Start application procedures —> School of Engineering.
Applicants have to: fill in the form with their personal data; upload the required documents; pay the application fee of 30 euros through the PagoPA system promoted by the Agency for Digital Italy (AGID) of the Presidency of the Council of Ministers (see https://en.uniroma2.it/news/pagopa-public-administration-epayment-system/) and validate the payment.
Once the payment is validated, no further modifications to the application are allowed. Such a validation step is, indeed, necessary to make the application evaluated. Applications sent via email will be ignored and deleted. Detailed information about the whole procedure can be found at https://en.uniroma2.it/admissions/how-to-apply/.
All the candidates are strongly advised to complete and submit their applications personally while keeping their credentials safe.
All the communications will be carried out from our platform Delphi and via the email address indicated by the candidate.
All the candidates are responsible for checking both their Delphi account and their inbox on a daily basis.
Non-EU citizens, who do not reside in Italy and apply for a study visa, are also requested by 19 August 2022.
i) Submit the pre-enrolment request, at the following link: www.universitaly.it, by 14 July 2022 (NOT MANDATORY)
DEADLINE to APPLY FOR UNIVERSITALY: 8th August 2022
- The full list of all mandatory documents can be found at the following link:
For pre-enrolment in master’s degrees:
- High school diploma, translated into Italian, legalized by the authorities of the issuing country title;
- Degree (Bachelor Sc. Or equivalent), translated into Italian by an official translator, legalized by the competent authorities of the country issuing the degree;
- Declaration of equivalent Value issued by the Italian Embassy in the country where the qualification was obtained or certificate of validity issued by ENIC-NARIC centers or by the representative’s diplomats in Italy (only for those who already have one);
- identity document;
- letter of admission to the master’s degree received by our University.
High school diplomas, undergraduate or post-secondary certificates, and bachelor’s degrees are also accepted in English.
ii) Contact the Italian Diplomatic Representation to submit, within the deadline indicated by the Italian Ministry of University and Research (Mur), the documents of the list available at the link https://www.studiare-in-italia.it/studentistranieri/.
For each qualification obtained outside Italy, the candidates will be required to submit, at the enrolment finalization stage, the Statement of Comparability issued by CIMEA (Information Centre on Academic Mobility and Equivalence), which can be requested online at the following link: https://cimea.diplo-me.eu/torvergata/#/auth/login, or by the Declaration of Value (D.o.V.) issued by the Italian Diplomatic Representation with the official Italian translation and the legalization or “apostille” stamp of the Final academic degree (when submitting a Declaration of Value, the University of Rome Tor Vergata reserves the right to request additional documentation).
iii) Start uploading your documents to the DELPHI system for enrollment.
from 15/07/2022 to 30/11/2022.
Use the application portal: Registration Procedure.
- Upload your bachelor’s diploma with the transcript of your passed exams so a high school diploma is not required.
- Upload also the statement of comparability issued by CIMEA once you got it, no verification is required: https://cimea.diplo-me.eu/torvergata/#/auth/login.
Refer to the web page: Enrollment for Non-EU Students Not Resident in Italy.
All admissions are accepted “under reservation” until the required original documentation is provided.
For any questions and problems regarding your pre-enrolment via UNIVERSITALY and enrolment procedure to the University via DELPHI please contact:
- the International Students Office at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- the Welcome Office at email@example.com