Erasmus+ Office – Macroarea of Engineering Didactic Building
Area ex Presidenza Floor 2 – Room 209
Via del Politecnico, 1 00133 Roma Tel. 06 7259 7256
Mrs. Rita Ricci – firstname.lastname@example.org
Prof. Cinthia Campi Tel.: 06 7259 7237 – Cinthia.Campi@uniroma2.it
Prof. Fabio Del Frate Tel.: 06 7259 7734 – email@example.com
ENGINEERING SCIENCES AND MECHATRONICS
Prof. Marco Ceccarelli – marco.ceccarelli@uniroma 2.it
DOWNLOAD (updated 13.04.2022):
- webpage Ateneo (Application Form)
- ERASMUS CALL 2021-2022 di Ateneo [ENG] (deadline 25 April 2021)
- Selection and evaluation of applications [ENG]
- BANDO ERASMUS MOBILITÀ PER STUDIO A.A.2021–2022_di Ateneo [ITA]
- All. Bando Erasmus 2021-2022 Macroarea di Ingegneria [ITA]
Outlines the program of studies or the traineeship to be followed by a student. It must be signed by the sending and receiving organizations, as well as the student or trainee.
Learning Agreement (from European Commission)
The purpose of the Learning Agreement is to provide a transparent and efficient preparation of the exchange to make sure the student receives recognition for the activities successfully completed abroad.
Learning Agreement for Studies:
For student mobility for studies, the Learning Agreement should set out the group of educational components that will be replaced in the student’s degree upon successful completion of the study program abroad. See the guidelines below.
- Guidelines on how to use the Learning Agreement for Studies
- Learning Agreement (ref. to this page):
For student mobility for traineeships, the Learning Agreement should set out how the traineeship will be recognized depending on whether it counts towards the student’s degree, is taken on a voluntary basis (not obligatory for the degree), or is being carried out by a recent graduate. See the guidelines below.
- Guidelines on how to use the Learning Agreement for Traineeships
- Learning Agreement (ref. to this page):
DOWNLOAD (updated 01.04.2021):
- Apply for ERASMUS Traineeship 2021-22 (deadline 28/04/2022 h 12.00)
- BANDO_ERASMUS _STUDENT_TRAINEESHIP_2021_2022_D.R.n.829 del 2022
- ERASMUS TRAINEESHIP CALL 2021-2022_english version_Uniroma2
European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System (ECTS)
ECTS is a credit system designed to make it easier for students to move between different countries. It helps students to move between countries and to have their academic qualifications and study periods abroad recognized. ECTS for mobility and credit recognition
Guide for planning activities under the Erasmus Program – (Guide in Pdf)
The following indications are a guide for planning the activities to be carried out within the Erasmus program, in compliance with the procedures provided by the Erasmus Office of the University of Tor Vergata and that of the host university.
The planning document is the Learning Agreement, which must be agreed with the Erasmus program reference teacher and presented to the Erasmus Office for final approval.
After approval, it will be sent to the Erasmus Office of the host university.
It is advisable to submit the Learning Agreement well in advance of the departure date and to respect the indicated deadline.
The assessment of the credits that will be recognized for the activities planned and worked out at the host university will be carried out during the approval phase of the Learning Agreement before departure.
The recognition of the actual credits will be carried out by the Academic Secretariat of the Course of Studies after receipt of the documentation by the Erasmus Office of Macroarea.
The activities concern:
- Participation in courses
- Development of activities and elaboration of the final thesis
- Internship (abroad in a location indicated in the Erasmus call)
- PARTICIPATION IN COURSES
- COMPULSORY COURSES for the study plan chosen: The student must obtain from the teacher of the course, a “Declaration of Equivalence” to be attached to the Learning Agreement
- OPTIONAL COURSES: to take optional courses, they must not have contents that overlap with the compulsory courses.
If a student chooses courses in the language of the host University (other than English), a certificate of knowledge of the language of the host University may be required.
- FINAL THESIS
As for the preparation of the final thesis, the topic and activities must be agreed with the Supervisor of the University of Rome Tor Vergata and the co-supervisor of the host University. The student can plan thesis activities only if he/she has already purchased at least 60 credits.
Similarly, for the internship activities, the topic and time schedule must be agreed with the tutor of the University of Rome Tor Vergata and with the co-tutor of the host University following the procedures provided. Furthermore, the student can plan internship activities only if he/she has already purchased at least 60 credits.
The student must comply with the provisions of the approved Learning Agreement, but he/she can request changes during the period of stay in the host institution by promptly informing the Erasmus office of Tor Vergata and the reference tutor.
It should be noted that although not indicated in the announcement, a minimum number of credits consistent with the planned activities and with the duration of the stay abroad is required for approval.
A number of credits ranging from a minimum of 15 to 40 credits can be convenient for a semester.
It should be noted that the call provides for a minimum of 12 credits for the granting of the Erasmus scholarship. In the event that these credits are not achieved, there will be a reduction proportional to the missing credits.
- To receive the Erasmus scholarship, the student has to obtain at least 24 credits per one year or at least12 credits per semester, or at least 6 credits per trimester, or at least 2 credits per one month.
- Learning Agreement before leaving + Learning Agreement during/after the mobility
- Declaration of Equivalence (for compulsory exams inserted in the Study Plan)
- Transcript of Records with the grading scale (released from the host University)
- Exams conversion table
- The Study Plan must be upon with the Learning Agreement