Academic Year 2022-23
The Academic year consists of two semesters. The 1st starts at the end of September and the 2nd at the beginning of March.
- All courses relating to the Master’s Degrees will be delivered in person
- 1-year students in “Mechatronics Engineering” who are facing some problems obtaining a VISA, we recommend contacting the respective teachers of the course of interest to have the lesson records (within 2 weeks from the class). There will be no online lessons.
|I Semester: 26/09/2022* – 21/01/2023 (Class Schedule – Macroarea Engineering) click on this link
*because of the parliamentary elections scheduled for 25 September 2022, classes will be suspended on 26 September.
|II Semester: 06/03/2023 – 17/06/2023|
- Autumn Session: 22/08/2022 – 26/09/2022
- Winter Session: 23/01/2023 – 04/03/2023
- Summer Session: 19/06/2023 – 29/07/2023
Holidays and university closures
- 10 August 2022 – 19August 2022
- 27 December 2022 – 7 January 2023
JOIN to Microsoft TEAMS MANAGEMENT OFFICE channel for all students of the 1st year A.Y. 2022-23
Send your M.S. Teams email address to email@example.com, asking to join the following channel:
STUDENTS 1 year 22-23 Mechatronics
The procedure for requesting a temporary Teams account
Please follow these steps:
1. Fill in the FORM and verify that you have correctly entered your personal email address. If the request is successful, you will receive a summary email; should this confirmation not arrive, please get in touch with us.
2. The Welcome Office will approve the request.
3. You will receive an email with a username and password to log into Teams.
4. Connect to Teams from WEB (https://teams.microsoft.com), log in and set your personal password.
5. Download and install the Microsoft Teams app.
To access the online lessons, join by using the Teams code or Teams link of the class on the website of your course of attendance.
For assistance, contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Support Contact: email@example.com