- Start uploading your documents to the Delphi system for enrollment.
Use the application portal: https://delphi.uniroma2.it/totem/jsp/homeStudenti.jsp?language=EN
- Upload your bachelor’s diploma with the transcript of your passed exams so a high school diploma is not required.
- Upload also the statement of comparability issued by CIMEA once you got it, no verification is required:
questa parte è presa da Engineering Sciences, ma forse non serve
STEP 1 – Pre-enrolment via Universitaly:
The pre-enrollment application on Universitaly is mandatory exclusively for non-EU applicants not residing in Italy.
DEADLINE: by Mid-August 2022 at the latest.
- To submit your pre-enrolment request, please use the following link: www.universitaly.it
- The full list of all mandatory documents can be found at the link below: http://web.uniroma2.it/en/percorso/admissions/sezione/how_to_apply
STEP 2 – Enrolment to the University via Delphi – opens on 15/07/2022
DEADLINE: from 15/07/2022 to 30/11/2022.
- To proceed with the enrolment, please click this link
- The full list of all mandatory documents can be found at this link
For any questions and problems regarding your pre-enrolment via UNIVERSITALY and enrolment procedure to the University via DELPHI please contact: