The Degree Courses of Tor Vergata are subvided in 6 contribution classes.
The Master of Sciences in “Mechatronics Engineering” belongs to contribution class 2.
Ordinary Tax “Ordinaria”
|from € 0
to € 2950
Intermediate Tax “Superiore”
|from € 200
to € 3298
Maximum Tax “Massima”
|from € 500
to € 3745
* during this time 10/08/2016 – 10/08/2017
For each contribution class are defined 3 types of taxation, taking into account the acquired training credits and the number of years of enrollment in the course.
- ORDINARY tax for all students:
a) Enrolled degree course for A.Y. 2017/18
b) Enrolled for A.Y. 2016/17 with at least 10 credits (or 6 CFU for partial-time students) during this time 10/08/2016 – 10/08/2017;
c) Enrolled from no more than 1 year beyond the normal duration of the course of study with 25 credits (or 18 CFU for partial-time students) during this time 10/08/2016 – 10/08/2017;
In the ordinary tax, is expected a “no tax area” for students with a ISEE-Università between € 0,00 and € 13.000,00 (the students will pay only the regional tax and the stamp).
- INTERMEDIATE tax for students enrolled from no more than 1 year beyond the normal duration of the course of study with at least 6 CFU during this time 10/08/2016 – 10/08/2017;
- MAXIMUM tax for the students that are:
- Enrolled from 2 or more years beyond the normal duration of the course of study.
- Enrolled from no more than 1 year beyond the normal duration of the course of study with less than 6 credits during this time 10/08/2016 – 10/08/2017;
The University contribution will be calculated proportional to the ISEE-University in the following way:
- For ISEE-Università between € 0,00 and € 90.000,00: the contribution is proportional to the value and will be different and varies according to the class of contribution and the type of taxation of the course;
- for ISEE-Università over € 90.000,00 or for ISEE-Università not submitted: the contribution will be the maximum established for the class of contribution referred at the course.
Foreign students for whom it is not possible to calculate ISEE-University will be subject to the following taxation:
- for students from developing countries (DM 9 giugno 2017 n. 1455) fixed tax of 80% of the maximum contribution of the belonging class.
- For all the other countries 100% of the maximum contribution of the belonging class.
For a simulation of taxes go to http://iseeu.uniroma2.it “Simulatore tasse”
Methods of verification of merit requirements for the purpose of calculating taxes
Evaluation by merit (acquired CFU) is done by the office and does not need to be submitted. Credits must be obtained within 12 months before the date of 10 August previous its entry. Reference is made to verbalized and registered examinations by that date, with the exception of the credits obtained by the attendance rate of students enrolled in the degree programs enrolling in health professions: credits will be considered even if they are registered on subsequent dates but are not beyond September 30.
ECTS credits (CFU) of eventual “integrated” exams need to be registered by August 10th.
Credits obtained abroad at partner Universities during a student mobility program will be evaluated only if registered in the twelve months before August 10th preceding registration.
translation by Simona Ranieri